Friday, March 9, 2012

Secondly, make sure it is biodegradable which will not attract dirt and oils to clog up your pores.

Secondly, make sure it is biodegradable which will not attract dirt and oils to clog up your pores.

Thirdly, avoid animal ingredients. Whatever is used on the animals, you also get a dose!

There are many shampoos and other hair care products that are available at health food stores that don't include harmful ingredients to your hair.

When starting my hair loss program, keeping my hair free of hair products with chemical ingredients was one of several steps that helped me turn my hair loss pictures into hair restoration! Since then, I have caused a bald spot in back to virtually disappear and even considerably restore a receding hairline.

It has been the difference between being completely bald and actually growing new hair and even my self-confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment